4 Jobs at Deutche Bahn in Frankfurt. For all of them you will need to be fluent in German as well as have the right to live and work in Germany.
- Senior Software Enginner – This will be working with the digitalization of time tables. Looks interesting, go read the ad.
- Developer job – This is similiar to the previous job, probably slightly more junior.
- Front end developer – In this case they also want front end development with Java and Angular.
- Software Architect – This is also at DB but through a contracting company. It claims remote in the title but that does not seem to be true in the description.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina – Software Engineering – Smalltalk Developer (Job ID 210063249) at J.P. Morgan
- Required Skills:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Wanted Skills:
- Jersey City, NJ – Applications Support (Job ID 210100988) at J.P. Morgan
- Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study
- Five (5) years of experience in the job offered or five (5) years of experience as a Systems Administrator, Infrastructure Support Analyst, Database Administrator, Linux System Administrator, or related occupation.
- (5) years of experience with the following:
- Gemstone database administration
- Shell programming
- Tuning Linux operating systems to support the application
- Providing first line diagnosis and performance tuning of Reflections X windows, Samba and Envy
- Linux (Redhat) Operating system including kernel tuning
- Network management and performance optimization
- Using Shell, AWK and Perl scripting languages
- Using Smalltalk and Topaz languages
- Configuring and maintaining desktop visualization technologies including MicroFocus Reflections and Citrix XenApp
- Configuring and maintaining Samba to provide CIFS and SMB connectivity from Linux
- Keon, BoKS, Kerberos and PAM authentication methods
- Configuring Geneos to provide systems monitoring; and Message Queueing
- file-transfer and file backup technologies including Control-M and Veritas Netbackup.
- Additional listings: J.P. Morgan
Updates on 05/04/21: Updated an expired link for the position in Jersey City, NJ.
This blog’s RSS Feed