Smalltalk and the Western French Coast? What more could one ask.
Experis IT has a consultant opening for a Pacbase consultant in Niort France. Niort is 30kms or so from the Western French coast, and, is the French capital of mutual assurance and banks.
At a minimum, after knowing Pacbase, you will have to be comfortable working in French and in French companies and know the French Insurance market.
There is a Smalltalk/Java job in the auto industry near Ingolstadt. You need:
- Smalltalk, Java, and SQL.
- REST interfaces
- Either freelance or permanent.
- Experience in the auto sector and with large customers.
- Fremont, CA – Software Engineer 3 (42681) at Lam Research
- Required Skills:
- B.S or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics or related field
- 7+ years of related Software development experience is a must
- Strong background in electronics and electrical engineering is a must
- Knowledge of embedded software development and design
- Knowledgeable with communication protocols such: I2C, SPI, UART etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Software implementation and design e.g.: Design Patterns and Finite State Machines
- Strong software engineering skills: modular design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Source Control and Development life cycles
- Analytical approach to root cause analysis
- Knowledge of multithreading is a must (preemptive thread scheduling)
- Understanding of Networking/TCPIP
- Experience in distributed embedded controls systems is a must
- Wanted Skills:
- Smalltalk experience desired
- Experience with real-time operating systems desired. (VxWorks preferred)
- Experience in Automation Engineering preferred in Semiconductor Industry
- Additional listings: Please note that all the following are listed by Lam with the exact same qualifications as the main posting, but with different names:
Automation Software Engineer, Embedded Software Engineer, Real-time Embedded Software Engineer, Software Engineer 4, Software Engineer 3
- Singapore – Infrastructure Systems Admin (Kapital), Associate (Job ID 160071460) at J.P. Morgan
- Required Skills:
- Solid knowledge of DB administration.
- Experience debugging/resolving real-time Production issues.
- Experience with network storage solutions ( NAS, SAN, Fiber Channel).
- Experience of supporting database installations under Linux
- Comfortable with most aspects of Linux operating system administration
- Solid experience in shell scripting
- Experience with complex TCP/IP networks (containing routers, switches, VLANs).
- Experience in financial application support
- Production support experience at a site with a 100% uptime requirement where call tracking/management is leveraged
- Unix/Linux (Redhat) Systems Administrator with7+ years experience.
- In depth understanding of Gemstone/Database Administration
- Excellent scripting skills in ksh/bash.
- Used to working in both an AD aligned and Operate support environment.
- Experience of working in a Financial environment.
- Working as part of a small team, must be prepared to work evenings/weekends as required.
- Wanted Skills:
- Prior working experience in an Banking environment is strongly desired
- Samba Administration experience
- Ability to write scripts in some other languages (e.g. Tk, Perl, Python).
- Experience with network security (e.g., configuring firewalls, deploying authentication systems, applying cryptography to network applications, intrusion detection, log collection and analysis).
- Experience with virtualization (e.g., Xen, VMware).
- Extensive knowledge of Gemstone administration
- SmallTalk experience
Updates on 8/22/16: Added alternately named listings for the position in Fremont, CA.
Updates on 1/31/17: Marked out listings for the position in Fremont, CA.
Updates on 1/31/17: The position in Singapore has been filled or is no longer available.
This blog’s RSS Feed