Job in Lille France at Synectique.
Synectique provides comprehensive and sophisticated analysis tools to
improve the quality of software, reduce maintenance costs, and thus enable
easier software evolution.
The company was created in 2013 and already got some renowned customers.
To sustain our growth we are looking for a full-time Smalltalk (Pharo)
developer with some additional non Smalltalk skills.
2+ years OO programming experience or equivalent, with strong skills in OO
The ideal candidate should be comfortable with meta-model approaches,
code parsing and master different languages (Java, C++, C#, ADA,
The job is based in Lille, which is centrally located with good
connections by train to everywhere (one hour from Paris, 1h20 from
London, 35 min from Brussels).
Duration: Permanent (CDI)
Starting date: September 2016
Salary: depending on skill set/experience
Ready to travel if needed.
Fluent in French and/or English
Please send your applications to email@example.com.
Three different jobs! The first 2 are in Germany, one in Bonn and one in Berlin.
In Bonn they want a 10 week contract for PCV Server and Visual Age Smalltalk. They would like you to start tomorrow, the 19th, of Sept. You need to be fluent in German.
In Berlin there are 4 positions and they want 5 years of Smalltalk and at least German reading ability. It looks to be a long term contract of at least 2 years, and, might be permanent.
Finally in Amsterdam there is a position for Smalltalk in Banking. You must speak Dutch and you will lead a team.
- Richland, WA – BWR Neutronics Codes and Methods Engineer IV – Advisory Engr. (Pipeline Req.)-DES02217 – PL (Multiple positions are available) at AREVA Front End Business Group
- Required Skills:
- Engineer IV: BS in Nuclear Engineering plus 5 – 7 years experience reactor physics or fuel management engineering experience. An advanced engineering degree may be substituted for related work experience (MS 1-2 yrs. or PhD 1-3 yrs.)
- Principal Engineer: BS in Nuclear Engineering plus 7-10 years experience reactor physics or fuel management engineering experience. An advanced engineering degree may be substituted for related work experience (MS 1-2 yrs. or PhD 1-3 yrs.)
- Advisory Engineer: BS in Nuclear Engineering plus 12+ years experience reactor physics or fuel management engineering experience. An advanced engineering degree may be substituted for related work experience (MS 1-2 yrs. or PhD 1-3 yrs.)
- Familiarity with computer systems, e.g., personal computers, HP workstations, UNIX, LINUX or other operating systems.
- Proficient with C/C++ and FORTRAN computer languages.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a pro-active approach to problem identification and resolution.
- Must have ability and attitude to learn a variety of new procedures, processes, and tools, while maintaining various stages of production.
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proficiency with MS WORD and EXCEL.
- Familiarity with fundamentals of light water reactor (LWR) neutronics/thermal hydraulics numerical methods.
- Wanted Skills:
- A wide range of other skills related to the position, including Smalltalk
Updates on 3/12/17: The position has been filled or is no longer available.
This blog’s RSS Feed