Cincom Systems Customer Solutions Team is looking for a software engineer to join its distributed/remote team to that designs software solutions for their customers using Cincom Smalltalk:
This is a remote full-time job.
Do you want to be part of a small dynamic team that designs software solutions with high ROI ?
From software packages integrated into company production systems to toolsets that support software analysis and migration, we use our own Cincom Smalltalk technology to deliver significant benefits to our customers.
- Responsibilities include:
- To design, code and deliver new components
- To enhance and extend existing modules
- To ensure a rigorous approach to testing and delivery of quality products
- To take guidance from product management and team management while working closely with other team members
- To occasionally work onsite at customer locations when and where necessary for analysis, testing, etc.
- To rapidly fix defects when they occur
- To do whatever it takes to deliver a compelling product
- Required Skills:
- Demonstrable track record of successful software development
- A bachelor’s degree with software development experience
- A master’s degree in Computer science
- Wanted Skills:
- Development experience using an object-oriented language
- Knowledge of Smalltalk
- Great verbal and written communications
If you’re interested or if you know someone who might be, please contact Jean-Pierre TETAZ, Cincom Smalltalk Delivery Manager